MITS feat. La & Kixxie Siete (Official Video)
The Bar is for raising the minimum wage.
Cool things to note about this video:
- it was shot in one take
- Prometheus Brown, Bambu and DJ Nphared had just gotten back from a 24-hour trip to Manila
- Prometheus Brown was in the middle of preparing the kitchen for the pop-up restaurant (which is why he dashes off right after his verse)
- The woman in the beginning of the video is not Nphared’s Auntie
- The man with sticks uses MapQuest
- LA shot this on his actual lunch break
- Kixxie flew up to Seattle and mixed Flaming Hot Cheetos with Bangus Sisig
- DJ Nphared spent a portion of our video budget on walkie talkie’s to add authenticity to his role as a valet driver
- Bambu found a beer by the garbage and drank it
- DJ Nphared and Bambu did not coordinate the missed high-five
- Bambu got into a car accident a few hours before the shoot
- Prometheus Brown and his wife, Chera, do their “Food & Sh*t" pop-up restaurants regularly throughout Seattle and are looking to take it on the road soon
- DJ Nphared saw the movie Gravity twice
- Grynch did not know we were filming a video
- Our homeboy Nam made sure nobody walked through the ‘set.’
- Chel, who opens the door and calls us in at the end, is a family friend who loves this little girl: http://laylashlhfight.org/ - and so do we!
- Kizamu, The Bar’s manager, wore three different Seahawks tops throughout the day
- The Bar listened to Chip Fu the entire day
The In4mation X The Bar shirt is coming soon! Stay tuned tohttp://in4mants.com for release date!
Shot by Jerome Buenaventura during The Bar’s hosting of Food & Sh*t’s Pulutan Pop-Up Restaurant at Inay’s in Seattle.
With warmer weather finally hitting the Chi, and this being the first day of my long weekend, this song is hitting the spot!
Also, Geo, you should bring Food & Sh*t to Chicago…
Download the new album here: https://beatrockmusic.bandcamp.com/album/barkada